Contact a water damage professional immediately if you encounter water or mold damage in your home.
When it comes to water damage, time does not heal all wounds. The secondary destruction that will inevitably take place as time passes causes considerably more damage to your home. Learn the unfortunate side effects of water damage left uncorrected in a home.
Flooding, plumbing leaks can lead to harmful mold growth on and underneath your home’s flooring.
Water damage within minutes
• Water contamination spreads, rapidly increasing claim costs.
• Moisture-sensitive furniture finishes begin to turn white.
• Furniture standing on saturated carpets will begin to leach and stain the carpeting.
Water damage within hours
• Furniture in direct contact with water begins to delaminate and swell.
• Normal household odors, amplified by humidity, become glaringly apparent.
• Dyes from non-colorfast fabrics begin to bleed.
Water damage within days
• Fungi appear, along with their characteristic musty odors.
• Severe warping and cupping of wood becomes apparent. Wood floors may become unsalvageable.
• Paint blisters, and wallpaper adhesives release and start to peel away.
• Wood structural members begin to swell, warp and split apart.
Water damage within weeks
• Mold sinks roots into organic materials and destroys their integrity.
• Occupants must be evacuated due to health hazards.
• Allergen sensitivity may arise from microbial growth.
• A complete gutting of the structure may be necessary, which will drive the claim up astronomically and displace the occupants.
Water damage escalates to mold and microbial growth issues in just a few days, which can compromise the health of the inhabitants, including your pets.
Water Restoration in Broward
Water Restoration in Florida
Water Damage Restoration in Broward
Fire – Mold – Water Restoration